- TechDirt is the wall street journal of tech news. This is where the hard tech news is reported.
- Violent Acres is one of the most amusing blogs out there. To oftain rating moves over to whining. Violent Acres have some of the most amusing rants out there. She is really bringing ranting back in style.
- Tons of trends come out of japan and one of the great ways to see it first is to check out the Trends In Japan blog.
- If you like T-shirts at all you need a source to find the best shirts. T Critic is that source.
- Internet video is exploding and NewTeeVee is covering it all.
Congratulations to Brooke and Ricardo for winning NYFA awards.
OMG Safari for the PC. I hate Safari
OMG Safari for the PC. I hate Safari. Besides that after seeing Firefox render differently on mac, pc, and linux and IE rendering differently everywhere I can't imaging safari will be pixel for pixel between the mac and pc. My god another illegitimate bastard browser to check up on.
I Love Four Eyed Monsters
I watched Four Eyed Monsters this weekend since it was up on youtube and it took over my whole day.
Four Eyed Monsters is not a documentary but is a autobiographical story of Arin and Susan that include a lot of the original artifacts (video/writing) that they created before and during their relationship.
The amazing thing is the movie continues. Since the story is about their immediate past the production of this movie is directly related to the movie. There is tons of podcasts and behind the scenes stuff online but I think I'm going to have to buy the dvd to show people.
Oh and even better Susan is from Malden which is where I currently am as well.
I Want HTML Emails
No matter hoe much people argue against html email I remain unconvinced. Zeldman's arguments remain unconvincing:
E-mail was invented so people could quickly exchange text messages
Wasn't that was the entire internet was originally for? The internet wasn't designed for streaming video, maybe we should stop doing that too?
I like html emails and I'll bet there are tons of other who do as well. The internet is doing tons of things it was never designed to do, why should that stop email?